Wednesday, September 13, 2006

awaiting the inevitable

I have finally decided to resume my affair with the blogging world on the eve of my nneteenth birthday.i hope this stint lasts for long . i am truly inspired by my pal PG's efforts on his blog and his sheer ability to gather a bunch of so called veterans and have them dance on his numbers.
just an hour left before i turn over another page of my life......... hasnt it been eventful , u bet it has a bit too much to digest at times. i had thought this post wud be a reminiscence of the past year but the thought of wat is going to be the fate of my poor ass half an hour hence stops me from doing that.
ur right the thought of the inevitable GPL is keeping me preoccupied. elaborate plans have been made by my pyaare wingies so that they leave no muscle or tendon or any bit of flesh shielding my innocent bottom unattended.
i can picture my poor soul floating in the hands of those four batstards (who remind me of yamraj) and due to the force of the boots raining on my but. guess i wud prefer being on their four shoulders than this.
the flying kicks and footy kicks and those NCC boots and chappals seem to floating around in my memory like never before.
deka has invited people from ever nook and corner of hall 2 to be a part of the baraat of meri pyaari bund........how i wish that the almighty gives me the strength to go through the torcher.
though i have made an attempt myself by putting on four pieces of clothing under my jeans, just hope that helps.

though i am cursing the practice of GPL now that i am under the hammer, i have to admit that it is a lot of fun being a part of the booty men and mercilessly spanking away.
this has been a custom at IITK for dunno how long.for those who r unaware this is our method to greet somebody into another year of his life at IITK , a token of appreciation for many, for others its another method of venting out their frustration
yahaan to har kaamyabi ya naye mukaam ya kaam ka shree ganesh isi ke saath hota hain.

how i hope that for some time something so weird takes place that the nervous sytem ends up with a fault, a temporary and minor one at that. what if their feet stop responding as their brain wants them to and the kicks which may seem very brutal to them actually end up being soft and soothing on my arse.

escaping fantasy land i just hope i am left physically capable of walking on my own feet with no need of a pir of crutches and i do not have to sleep on my front for the next week

1 Comments:

Blogger abhiraj said...

booorinnnnngggg

booooorrrinnnngggg

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home