Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I me myself

Ruffled hair with few grey streaks
Unshaven beard and a night dress
An unkempt appearance

Off the sticks for a couple of months
Bored.... 3 mins of smoky bliss
Yet another failed attempt

Two movies a day
Reading novels and working out
to fill the gaps in the day
An enviable routine. Not

Friday nights spell Floyd and Led Zep
The glass smells Kingfisher/Smirnoff
A painful reminiscence of IITK

Visa authorities are condescending
Oil barons have their heads in their ass
Leaves me unemployed

Caught unaware in a web
Rebuked by the lord
Rejected by employers
But...Remembered by friends

Await the dawn
Of a fresh start
Of a bright yet calm sun
Of a new job

But I refuse to give up
I am the second of the mice
That fell into the cream

3 Comments:

Blogger abhiraj said...

waah be, tu to poet ban gaya

11:39 PM  
Blogger Done With Blogging said...

yeah maen - lets just fuck the bloody oil barons.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mrityunjaya said...

waah be... tu to poet ban gaya... achchha sachcha wala

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home